‘ve gone ahead an set a few goals for myself. I like goals. They give me something to look forward to, something to accomplish, and some structure.
And even more than goals, I like checklists! And since this is a public checklist I can’t cheat like I normally do, and add items that I’ve already done, just so I can check them off and make it look like I’ve already accomplished a lot.
You see, I’ll be the first to admit it, I try to start too many things at once. And instead of juggling and balancing all of my new-found-loves at once, I end up only doing each of them at about 20%. So this is an effort to keep me motivated, on track, and organized.
- Make checklist (hahah, I just had to) √
- Learn how to make bread from scratch
- Open my Etsy shop
- Update blog at least twice-a-week
- Complete 5 total quilts (including the 1.5 I have already done) by end of summer
- Make a double-layer cake–complete with icing, and make it look pretty (and professional!)
- Try 5 new things-new recipes, new ways of doing things, etc.
- Make pasta from scratch
- Write a blog post from my sweet new “WordPress” phone app!
- Redesign my logo (or simply add on to my logo!)