‘m part baker, part cook. I can’t decide whether I like to make the sweet treats or the homemade meals better, so I’ll write about both! These peanut butter cup cookies remind me of the holidays. They are a cookie that my grandmother makes to put on her cookie trays each holiday season. If you like chocolate and peanut butter, these cookies will be a hit!
1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. white sugar
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. milk
40 mini peanut butter cups, unwapped
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees.
2. Sift together: flour, salt, & baking soda.
3. Cream together: butter, sugar, peanut butter, & brown sugar. Beat in egg, vanilla, & milk. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
4. Shape into 40 balls and place each into a hole in an ungreased mini muffin pan.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
6. Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie immediately after removing tray from oven. Cookies won’t look completely done. (I recommend placing tray of cookies in the refrigerator after adding the peanut butter cup, this will allow the peanut butter cup to harden up before serving.)